The RADACAT GPS Messenger 2 and Mini Tracker is the world’s most advanced GPS tracking and communication device that requires no cellular, Wi-Fi or satellite service. True GPS and LoRa technologies allow you to create your own private network or join the RADACAT Public Mesh Network with other RADACAT users in your area. Since no cellular or GPS services are required, the GPS Messenger is the most affordable tracker in the market.
RADACAT’s first-generation tracking and communication device is the top seller in its product category on Amazon, with five-star reviews. The Messenger 2 offers improved reliability, increased range, built-in GPS module, and a more robust app interface.
Highlights of the GPS Messenger 2:
- Six-mile range (42 miles with the relay feature on) for off-grid texting and location
- Built-in GPS for high accuracy.
- 100% private network (128-bit encryption)
- No monthly fees
- No reliance on service providers
- Download HD maps for off-grid travels and adventures
- Weighs 1/10th of a pound
- Operating temperature of -20°C to 60°C
RADACAT is EU CE and US FCC certified, and the Messenger 2 is ideal for outdoor adventure, international travel, and emergency preparedness.
Founded in 2016 in Vancouver, Canada, RADACAT empowers everyone and everything to keep in touch everywhere – no cell service, Wi-Fi or satellite required. ◊